FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Elements collection includes dining chair, bar chairs, motion and stationary lounge chairs, ottomans, bench, club chair, left and right loveseat sectionals, angled sectional, corner sectional, center sectional, chaises as well as occasional, chat, bar and dining tables.
- Elements Aluminum consists of a powder-coated extruded aluminum frame with a woven seat bucket, while Elements Woven offers a fully woven alternative that is fitted with Suncloth® cushions and pillows.
- Powder-coated technique insures a uniform coating and a long-life finish.
- Woven seating and seat buckets are made of a polyethylene mohair-textured Resinweave®.
- Proprietary Resinweave® fibers are 100% recyclable and are noted for their excellent colorfastness to sunlight and ability to withstand the elements.
- Suncloth® is a solution-dyed acrylic fabric with high quality pigments that result in enduring color.
- Suncloth® cushions are designed to withstand the environment; its yarns are woven into fabric that resists stains, mold and mildew making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use. All fabrics are exclusively Sunbrella®.
- Elements invigorates the woven collection with a bold new look in mixed media seating, mixing the artistry of traditional hand-weaving and the technology of a modern industrial metal.
- Elements is ideal for all outdoor and casual living spaces in residential and hospitality environments.
- Elements is an award-winning design.
- Elements independent sectionals enable a multitude of seating arrangements and provide a clever solution to meet a variety of social and space needs. Joining devices are included with each sectional unit.
- Element cushions can be altered to accept welting.
- Element cushions are built with concealed rear zippers for easy cleaning and replacement.
- Woven surfaces of the left and right sectional units, coffee and occasional tables are designed to use a moveable thin-lined flat tray made of powder-coated aluminum, which slides easily in two directions for ease of use and also provides an interesting contrast in texture and tonal color.
- Elements optional sliding trays are available in two sizes: 16″x17″ (small) and 16″x37″ (large).
- Elements Aluminum tables are available in a variety of sizes and shapes for exteriors and interior placement for endless design solutions. Moca Resinwood tabletops come with or without umbrella holes to accommodate shade architectures.
- Moca Resinweave® paired with 27 custom frame finishes and 134 Suncloth® fabrics allow for versatility when designing for indoors and out.
- 15 years Residential Limited Warranty for cast and extruded aluminum frames, 15 years limited for woven frames and 5 years limited for fabric on cushions and pillows.
THE BROWN JORDAN ADVANTAGE:
- Brown Jordan aluminum collections undergo a rigorous finishing treatment that results in world-class, enduring furniture for outdoors or in.
GRIND & BUFF
- Hand-made frames are prepared for painting via a meticulous process in which welded joints are ground to achieve a uniform dimension.
- Far surpassing industry standards, each frame is then hand-sanded, buffed and polished to achieve a smooth surface, allowing for superior adhesion of the final powder coat process.
- Each frame is washed to remove remaining particles from the grind and buff process. The bath is followed by a clean water rinse.
- After rinsing, the frame is treated with Chroma-coat solution that acts as a sealant and bonding agent for the final powder coat finish.
- After the Chromo-Coat bath, the frame is rinsed again in cold water and heat dried.
PROPRIETARY HYBRID BASE COAT PRIMER SEALANT
- The Hybrid primer base coat sealant is an epoxy/polyester blend that prepares the frame to receive its finish coat. This blended bonding agent is specially formulated to adhere to aluminum.
- The epoxy grabs the metal and the polyester simultaneously grabs the top powder coat. The outcome is an advanced, integrated bond resulting in premium paint separation resistance while allowing for exceptional color and gloss retention.
- The primer coat alone, even before application of the final Ultra Fuse™ powder coat, achieves superior UV and salt spray resistance, providing for significant barrier against corrosion, far exceeding industry standards.
- The Ultra Fuse™ powder coat final finish is applied with an electrostatic technique that creates a complete and uniform coating on the bends, curves and corners of each frame.
- The result is an attractive, durable, high-quality finish that will not flake, peel or blister and will be enjoyed for generations.