FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Flight Sling collection includes dining chairs, bar chair, lounge chair, ottoman, loveseat, chaises, as well as occasional, chat, bar and dining tables.
- Features a powder-coated cast and extruded aluminum framework that is tautly upholstered with a durable UV resistant Versatex® mesh.
- Powder-coated technique insures a uniform coating and a long-life finish.
- Flight is ideal for all outdoor and casual living spaces in residential and hospitality environments.
- Flight dining chairs and chaises are stackable. Each can be easily stacked four high for space saving storage.
- Nylon bumpers on the underside of the arms and seat provide frame protection when stacking.
- Flight chaises are available with or without arms and are adjustable; seat beds are high enough to allow for easy seating and rising.
- Flight tables offer customization through a variety of sizes, shapes and tabletop options (glass, Maiori perforated aluminum, Plyon perforated aluminum or solid aluminum) for exteriors and interior placement for endless design solutions. Tabletops come with or without umbrella holes to accommodate shade architectures.
- 27 frame finishes and 25 mesh colors allow for versatility when designing for indoors and out.
- 15 years Residential Limited Warranty for cast and extruded aluminum frames and 5 years limited for fabric on slings.
Versatex® mesh is lightweight, non-allergenic and 100% solution-dyed acrylic for superior styling, comfort and performance. The all-weather mesh offers excellent resistance to sunlight and moisture.
THE BROWN JORDAN ADVANTAGE:
- Brown Jordan aluminum collections undergo a rigorous finishing treatment that results in world-class, enduring furniture for outdoors or in.
GRIND & BUFF
- Hand-made frames are prepared for painting via a meticulous process in which welded joints are ground to achieve a uniform dimension.
- Far surpassing industry standards, each frame is then hand-sanded, buffed and polished to achieve a smooth surface, allowing for superior adhesion of the final powder coat process.
- Each frame is washed to remove remaining particles from the grind and buff process. The bath is followed by a clean water rinse.
- After rinsing, the frame is treated with Chroma-coat solution that acts as a sealant and bonding agent for the final powder coat finish.
- After the Chromo-Coat bath, the frame is rinsed again in cold water and heat dried.
PROPRIETARY HYBRID BASE COAT PRIMER SEALANT
- The Hybrid primer base coat sealant is an epoxy/polyester blend that prepares the frame to receive its finish coat. This blended bonding agent is specially formulated to adhere to aluminum.
- The epoxy grabs the metal and the polyester simultaneously grabs the top powder coat. The outcome is an advanced, integrated bond resulting in premium paint separation resistance while allowing for exceptional color and gloss retention.
- The primer coat alone, even before application of the final Ultra Fuse™ powder coat, achieves superior UV and salt spray resistance, providing for significant barrier against corrosion, far exceeding industry standards.
- The Ultra Fuse™ powder coat final finish is applied with an electrostatic technique that creates a complete and uniform coating on the bends, curves and corners of each frame.
- The result is an attractive, durable, high-quality finish that will not flake, peel or blister and will be enjoyed for generations.