Almera 65” x 35” Rectangular 7-Piece Dining Collection
Almera 7-Piece Dining Set Includes:
- 1 Rectangular 35″ x 65″ Dining Table with Umbrella Hole
- 6 Almera Dining Chairs
- Sustainability- Your complete set is environmentally conscious. Aluminum is one of the few raw materials that can be 100% recycled at the end of your furniture’s lifetime without losing any of its original properties.
- Full aluminum Uni-Weld frame construction for enhanced durability and structural integrity.
- Aluminum is used to create intricate detailing, enabling the furniture to be designed with a dynamic, yet elegant style and feel.
- It does not rust so it is virtually maintenance free; it is rust proof! No more orange rust stains on your patio!
- It is light-weight but still very durable. Aluminum’s weight-to-strength ratio is remarkable, which enables us to create substantial enough furniture to withstand high-wind weather conditions, yet light enough to be moved when entertaining
- Because of its ability to dissipate heat, aluminum is cooler to sit on than iron. (Aluminum is used in cooling fins on everything from computer hardware to automobiles.)o Ergonomically designed and manufactured frames and cushions create a group of seats that rival the comfort of your indoor furniture.
- Outdura® fabric is utilized on all Inside Out cushions to provide beauty, functionality and durability.
- Outdura® fabric covered Dual Core cushions drain and dry more easily, while remaining resilient and incredibly comfortable.
- Beautifully enriched to enhance the style of the outdoor entertaining space of your dreams.
What it’s Made Of:
- Aluminum Frames-Fifteen (15/3) Years Limited
- Usage in a residential setting: The Inside Out warranty covers the cast aluminum frame for a period of fifteen years. If the cast aluminum frame fails structurally within (15) years (i.e., broken frame or welds) under normal use or conditions Inside Out will at our option, replace or repair the frame in the original color and style, if available, or in a similar style if color or model has been discontinued. If the finish peels or blisters within three (3) years from the date of purchase, we will repair or refinish the frame in the original color and style or in a similar style if color or model has been discontinued at no charge. From time to time there will be minor variations in the color and texture of finishes. THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT COVER SUCH MINOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR AND OR TEXTURE OF THE FINISHES. Components such as chair glides or levelers are subject to wear and tear and are not considered part of the frame.
- Fabric on Cushions-One (1) Year Limited
- If the fabric on a cushion becomes unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight and atmospheric chemicals within one (1) year of the date of purchase, we will repair or replace the fabric in the original color and pattern if available, or in a similar color and pattern if the original has been discontinued. This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning, damage from misuse or abuse, improper installation, or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation. Mildew and mold grow on dirt, pollen and other organic matter; so simple routine cleanings will prevent them from forming on fabrics. Helpful hints for removing mold and mildew are provided in our “Care and Maintenance” section. Any failures in stitching, zippers, sling rails, cording, buttons, cushion foam or other areas of workmanship will be warrantied for one year. The fabric will not be warrantied if deterioration, discoloration, fading, etc. is due to chemicals, cleaning products, sun lotions et al, and use in commercial settings, extreme heat or sunlight.
- Limited Warranty
- This warranty is a limited warranty. Regular care and maintenance is required to maintain the warranty. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase including original receipt showing items purchased is required. Photographs/digital images are required in certain instances. Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. In some cases, there will be a pro-rated charge for the time the product was in use. If a color or model has been discontinued and replacement is required, we reserve the right to replace the affected item only with a similar color or model. This is a residential warranty and does not apply to commercial use. Note: The Company or its suppliers may discontinue any component part such as fabric, paint, etc. at any time.
Care and Maintenance:
- Inside Out outdoor furniture is manufactured to enhance your outdoor entertaining experience for a very long time. The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. We recommend the following simple care and maintenance instructions to protect and add years to your thoughtful investment.
- Consider the specific conditions and usage to which your furniture is exposed so appropriate maintenance can be provided. Product failure caused by a lack of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance is not covered by the product warranty. Mildew can form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the frame and fabric. Regular cleaning of your outdoor furniture will help to prevent its forming. Failure to follow these guidelines when cleaning your furniture can potentially void the warranty.
- Use of furniture needing care and maintenance or use of damaged furniture can result in injury. Also, minor repair issues can become major repair and service issues, and create potential safety issues.
- Periodically and carefully inspect all of your furniture pieces for breakage and/or indications of wear. Inspections must include, but not be limited to, spring assemblies and the weld areas of product seats, arms and legs. If any cracks should appear on the product or at welds, the item must immediately be removed from use until repaired.
- Inspections must include all bolts (on all seating pieces and tables). The hardware on swivel rockers, swivel rocking lounge & balcony chairs, and swivel bar & balcony stools should be regularly checked to make sure it is tight. Should any loose or missing hardware be detected, the item must be removed from use immediately until the hardware can be properly tightened and/or replaced.
- Adjustable glides on chair and table legs are for residential use only. Take special care to ensure that these glides are not adjusted to more than 3/16 inch of exposed threads as this can cause damage to the glide or leg. Regularly check the glides as they can unscrew when moving products.
- Extension table slides should be cleaned regularly. A lubricant such as a silicone spray can also be applied to assist in the smooth operation of the glides.
Painted Finish Maintenance and Care
- Painted finishes are used on your cast aluminum seating, tables and fire pits. Periodically clean the finish with a sponge or soft bristle brush using a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild, biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (100º F / 38º C). Rinse thoroughly.
Avoid using abrasive cleaners.
- For gloss finishes, we recommend periodic waxing of the frame with a high grade automotive liquid wax or the use of a commercially available protectant to help maintain and/or restore the luster of the finish.
Caution: Seaside and or indoor pool area use
- In seaside use, salt can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In indoor pool areas, chlorides can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In both of these environments, repeated cycles of condensation followed by evaporation cause build-up of these aggressive corrosives. Regular cleaning with mild biodegradable liquid soap and water will remove the concentrated deposits and help protect the furniture finish per the above instructions.
Maintenance and Care of your Fabric
- The life of your furniture fabric largely depends on its care. Clean all spills promptly. Fabric life can be extended by simply rinsing down the furniture regularly with water. Certain suntan and sun block products may permanently discolor any fabric. This possibility can be minimized by immediately cleaning after contact.
- In addition, storing the cushions when not in use will extend cushion life. Prepare a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (no warmer than 100º F / 38º C). Clean fabric with the solution using a sponge or soft bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow to air dry. Note: Standing a cushion on its side will help it drain faster.
- Certain suntan and sun block products contain “PABA”. PABA is harmful to fabric and can permanently discolor it; therefore, contact with cushions should be avoided. If contact is made, cleaning the fabric immediately with a non-abrasive, mild biodegradable soap and water solution followed by a fresh water rinse may minimize the possibility of discoloration. Laying a beach towel over the cushions of the outdoor furniture whenever you are using the furniture will prolong the fabric life.
- Do not use a bleach solution unless specifically listed as a cleaning agent for the specific fabric, such as for solution dyed acrylics.
- Do not submerge or allow cushions to lie in standing water.
- Do not put cushions into the dryer.
- Do not use harsh detergents or stiff bristle brushes.
- Do not use Pine Oil cleaners or abrasive household cleaners.
- Do not use heat or hot water.
- Mildew may form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the fabric. Regular cleaning of the furniture will help to prevent its forming. If mildew does develop, add 1 cup bleach to the cleaning solution. Apply to the affected area and allow to soak in. Scrub with a soft bristle brush, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For stubborn mildew stains, use a household mildew remover (be sure to test in an inconspicuous location first).
Paint Surface Repairs
- Please follow these important required steps to prepare your painted frame surfaces for touch up.
- Wash the scratched area to remove any dirt or grease.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dry.
- Remove cushions. Protect fabric, frame, and all surface areas that are not to be painted.
- Sand the scratch lightly to “soften” the edge with fine grit sandpaper so that the touch-up paint will blend in easily. Sand as small an area as possible so you don’t create additional work.
- Clean with rubbing alcohol.
Repairing Small Nicks
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then:
- Spray touch-up paint onto a flat plate or dish. Use a small artist’s brush to transfer the paint from the plate to the aluminum outdoor furniture.
Repairing Scratches on a Gloss Finish Surface
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then;
- Hold spray can 4 – 6 inches away from surface to be painted. Spray a thin coat and let dry. Spray a second coat and let dry. Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
Repairing Scratches on a Textured Finish Surface
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then;
- Hold spray can 4 – 6 inches away from surface to be painted. Spray a thin coat and let dry. Spray a second coat and let dry. Repeat until desired coverage is achieved. Do not let the paint fully dry. Wait 3 – 5 minutes for the paint to become tacky. Pat with a damp (not soaking) cloth to create texture (a dry cloth will pick up too much paint). Make sure the damp cloth is lint free.
Proper Winter Storage
- The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. Do not allow covers to freeze on the furniture as this can damage the finish.
- Inside Out furniture is certainly intended to be used outdoors. In milder climates, the furniture can be left outdoors year-round. Each piece has drain holes built into the frame to minimize any water build up inside the frame material.
- Caution: Do NOT EVER store frames upside down. If you live in an area that experiences freezing conditions, store your clean and dry Inside Out outdoor furniture right side up in a dry, protected place. Be aware that WATER can collect and/or condense inside the frame components – if exposed to freezing temperatures; this water could freeze causing the frame component to crack or burst. This damage is NOT covered under your warranty.