Coast Cushion Outdoor Seating
The Coast collection draws its beauty from its uncomplicated, harmonious architecture. Coast’s sleek contour integrates straight lines with unique slopes and curves. A traditional coil element adorns the arm rests, uniquely joined to the front legs in a sloping fashion. The concave effect of the chair’s back is echoed in the front of the seat, further emphasizing the overall form.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Coast Cushion collection includes dining chair, swivel rocker, motion and stationary lounge chairs, ottoman, loveseat, sofa and chaise.
- Features a powder-coated cast and extruded aluminum framework that is fitted with UV resistant SunclothÂ® cushions.
- Powder-coated technique insures a uniform coating and a long-life finish.
- SunclothÂ® is a solution-dyed acrylic fabric with high quality pigments that result in enduring color.
- SunclothÂ® cushions are designed to withstand the environment; its yarns are woven into fabric that resists stains, mold and mildew making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- All fabrics are exclusively SunbrellaÂ®.
- Coast is suitable for all outdoor and casual living spaces in residential and hospitality environments.
- Coast cushions come with standard welting.
- Coast cushions are built with concealed rear zippers for easy cleaning and replacement.
- Coast seating pieces are compatible with Pasadena and Wave tables.
- 27 custom frame finishes and 134 SunclothÂ® fabrics allow for versatility when designing for indoors and out.
- 15 years Residential Limited Warranty for cast and extruded aluminum frames and 5 years limited for fabric on cushions.
THE BROWN JORDAN ADVANTAGE:
- Brown Jordan aluminum collections undergo a rigorous finishing treatment that results in world-class, enduring furniture for outdoors or in.
GRIND & BUFF
- Hand-made frames are prepared for painting via a meticulous process in which welded joints are ground to achieve a uniform dimension.
- Far surpassing industry standards, each frame is then hand-sanded, buffed and polished to achieve a smooth surface, allowing for superior adhesion of the final powder coat process.
- Each frame is washed to remove remaining particles from the grind and buff process. The bath is followed by a clean water rinse.
- After rinsing, the frame is treated with Chroma-coat solution that acts as a sealant and bonding agent for the final powder coat finish.
- After the Chromo-Coat bath, the frame is rinsed again in cold water and heat dried.
PROPRIETARY HYBRID BASE COAT PRIMER SEALANT
- The Hybrid primer base coat sealant is an epoxy/polyester blend that prepares the frame to receive its finish coat. This blended bonding agent is specially formulated to adhere to aluminum.
- The epoxy grabs the metal and the polyester simultaneously grabs the top powder coat. The outcome is an advanced, integrated bond resulting in premium paint separation resistance while allowing for exceptional color and gloss retention.
- The primer coat alone, even before application of the final Ultra Fuseâ„¢ powder coat, achieves superior UV and salt spray resistance, providing for significant barrier against corrosion, far exceeding industry standards.
- The Ultra Fuseâ„¢ powder coat final finish is applied with an electrostatic technique that creates a complete and uniform coating on the bends, curves and corners of each frame.
- The result is an attractive, durable, high-quality finish that will not flake, peel or blister and will be enjoyed for generations