Apollo 8-Piece Curved Fire Pit Seating Group
Apollo 48” Round Gas Fire Pit Curved Seating Collection Includes:
- 1 Round (48″) Gas Fire Pit with Fire Glass (Propane Tank Not included)
- 2 Apollo Armless Sectionals
- 1 Apollo Left Arm Seat
- 1 Apollo Right Arm Seat
- 2 Apollo Swivel Rocker Lounge Chairs
- 1 Round (22″) End Table
Extend your outdoor entertaining season indefinitely and enjoy your entertaining space like never before with this exceptional Fire Pit Chat group. This beautiful Apollo Fire Pit Seating Group touts traditional elegance integrated with exceptional artisan craftsmanship. Nothing short of noteworthy, the gorgeous, grandly scaled Apollo Fire Pit Chat Group is certain to make your guests a bit envious and everyone warm and cozy on those chilly evenings or during your morning cup of coffee! Its stunning design features impeccable classic details, undeniable quality and artisan craftsmanship. Sculpted, cast and created from the highest quality aluminum alloy and electrostatically painted in a rich Vivalto finish, it is exquisite in style, finish and durability…
The set includes a beautifully designed curved sofa sectional that can comfortably seat 6 of your closest family members or friends to enjoy a wonderful evening sharing the day’s events or memories from days gone by. The set boasts stately base frames and magnificently patterned, arching chair backs on both the curved sofa and the included swivel rocking chairs. Note the shapely details throughout each leg and in fact the entire base frame design with a number of stylistic elements that aptly articulate the artistic flair and talents of its creator. Gently curved arms add both comfort and character to the frames, while the substantial sofa and swivel rocker base frame provide added stability and strength to the set. However it is the comfort that sets this seating arrangement apart from all others in the market place. Note the elegant flow and angle of the chair back and scallop of the seat to ensure these appropriately sized chairs are as comfortable as they can be.
This group includes a 48” round cast aluminum propane fire pit (propane tank not included), a perfect size and shape for a romantic evening with your partner or a great night around the fire with your closest friends or family. Create a dynamic outdoor setting that you can comfortably enjoy for extending seasons. It is manufactured to withstand the harshest outdoor elements. The entire Apollo Fire Pit Group has been finished in a “IO-1000” powder coat finish and additionally protected with an ultra violet inhibiting clear coat that has been added to enhance durability and add years of life to the beauty of your finish.
Along with the Fire Pit and Curved Sofa Sectional, the group includes two grand swivel rocking chairs. The swivel-rocker chairs have been designed to emulate the comfort of your favorite chair inside your home, take a seat in what may be the most comfortable outdoor chair ever manufactured. All seats touts their own extraordinarily comfortable Outdura® fabric outdoor cushions eloquently designed to enhance the beauty of the frame finish and stunning design elements of the set. Put the finishing touches on your outdoor entertaining experience while extending its seasonal use with this magnificently crafted group.
- A spectacular propane gas fire pit that includes magnificent glass pebbles to create the perfect ambiance for a wonderful meal, while warming up your guests during cooler spring or fall evenings! (Propane tank not included)o Impressively created and cast from the highest quality aluminum alloy available for a longer life.
- Sustainability: It is environmentally conscious. Aluminum is one of the few raw materials that can be 100% recycled at the end of your furniture’s lifetime without losing any of its original properties.
- Ergonomically designed and manufactured to create a seat that rivals the comfort of your indoor furniture.
- Beautifully enriched to enhance the style of the outdoor entertaining space of your dreams.
- Uni-Weld chair frame construction for enhanced durability, structural integrity and overall design elegance.
- An electrostatic magnetic “IO-1000” powder coat paint process provides a beautiful, durable finish throughout the entire piece of furniture.
- The final protective finish coat is an ultra-violet inhibiting clear coat capable of withstanding wide temperature and precipitation variations, formulated to protect your furniture just like auto manufacturers protect the finish of your car.
- Outdura® fabric is utilized on all Inside Out cushions to provide beauty, functionality, and durability
What it’s Made Of:
- Cast Aluminum
- Cast Aluminum Frames-Fifteen (15/3) Years Limited
- Usage in a residential setting: The Inside Out warranty covers the cast aluminum frame for a period of fifteen years. If the cast aluminum frame fails structurally within (15) years (i.e., broken frame or welds) under normal use or conditions Inside Out will at our option, replace or repair the frame in the original color and style, if available, or in a similar style if color or model has been discontinued. If the finish peels or blisters within three (3) years from the date of purchase, we will repair or refinish the frame in the original color and style or in a similar style if color or model has been discontinued at no charge. From time to time there will be minor variations in the color and texture of finishes. THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT COVER SUCH MINOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR AND OR TEXTURE OF THE FINISHES. Components such as chair glides or levelers are subject to wear and tear and are not considered part of the frame.
- Fabric on Cushions-One (1) Year Limited
- If the fabric on a cushion becomes unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight and atmospheric chemicals within one (1) year of the date of purchase, we will repair or replace the fabric in the original color and pattern if available, or in a similar color and pattern if the original has been discontinued. This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning, damage from misuse or abuse, improper installation, or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation. Mildew and mold grow on dirt, pollen and other organic matter; so simple routine cleanings will prevent them from forming on fabrics. Helpful hints for removing mold and mildew are provided in our “Care and Maintenance” section. Any failures in stitching, zippers, sling rails, cording, buttons, cushion foam or other areas of workmanship will be warrantied for one year. The fabric will not be warrantied if deterioration, discoloration, fading, etc. is due to chemicals, cleaning products, sun lotions et al, and use in commercial settings, extreme heat or sunlight.
- Limited Warranty
- This warranty is a limited warranty. Regular care and maintenance is required to maintain the warranty. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase including original receipt showing items purchased is required. Photographs/digital images are required in certain instances. Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. In some cases, there will be a pro-rated charge for the time the product was in use. If a color or model has been discontinued and replacement is required, we reserve the right to replace the affected item only with a similar color or model. This is a residential warranty and does not apply to commercial use. Note: The Company or its suppliers may discontinue any component part such as fabric, paint, etc. at any time.
Care and Maintenance:
- Inside Out outdoor furniture is manufactured to enhance your outdoor entertaining experience for a very long time. The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. We recommend the following simple care and maintenance instructions to protect and add years to your thoughtful investment.
- Consider the specific conditions and usage to which your furniture is exposed so appropriate maintenance can be provided. Product failure caused by a lack of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance is not covered by the product warranty. Mildew can form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the frame and fabric. Regular cleaning of your outdoor furniture will help to prevent its forming. Failure to follow these guidelines when cleaning your furniture can potentially void the warranty.
- Use of furniture needing care and maintenance or use of damaged furniture can result in injury. Also, minor repair issues can become major repair and service issues, and create potential safety issues.
- Periodically and carefully inspect all of your furniture pieces for breakage and/or indications of wear. Inspections must include, but not be limited to, spring assemblies and the weld areas of product seats, arms and legs. If any cracks should appear on the product or at welds, the item must immediately be removed from use until repaired.
- Inspections must include all bolts (on all seating pieces and tables). The hardware on swivel rockers, swivel rocking lounge & balcony chairs, and swivel bar & balcony stools should be regularly checked to make sure it is tight. Should any loose or missing hardware be detected, the item must be removed from use immediately until the hardware can be properly tightened and/or replaced.
- Adjustable glides on chair and table legs are for residential use only. Take special care to ensure that these glides are not adjusted to more than 3/16 inch of exposed threads as this can cause damage to the glide or leg. Regularly check the glides as they can unscrew when moving products.
Painted Finish Maintenance and Care
- Painted finishes are used on your cast aluminum seating, tables and fire pits. Periodically clean the finish with a sponge or soft bristle brush using a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild, biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (100º F / 38º C). Rinse thoroughly.
Avoid using abrasive cleaners.
- For gloss finishes, we recommend periodic waxing of the frame with a high grade automotive liquid wax or the use of a commercially available protectant to help maintain and/or restore the luster of the finish.
Caution: Seaside and or indoor pool area use
- In seaside use, salt can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In indoor pool areas, chlorides can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In both of these environments, repeated cycles of condensation followed by evaporation cause build-up of these aggressive corrosives. Regular cleaning with mild biodegradable liquid soap and water will remove the concentrated deposits and help protect the furniture finish per the above instructions.
Maintenance and Care of your Fabric
- The life of your furniture fabric largely depends on its care. Clean all spills promptly. Fabric life can be extended by simply rinsing down the furniture regularly with water. Certain suntan and sun block products may permanently discolor any fabric. This possibility can be minimized by immediately cleaning after contact.
- In addition, storing the cushions when not in use will extend cushion life. Prepare a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (no warmer than 100º F / 38º C). Clean fabric with the solution using a sponge or soft bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow to air dry. Note: Standing a cushion on its side will help it drain faster.
- Certain suntan and sun block products contain “PABA”. PABA is harmful to fabric and can permanently discolor it; therefore, contact with cushions should be avoided. If contact is made, cleaning the fabric immediately with a non-abrasive, mild biodegradable soap and water solution followed by a fresh water rinse may minimize the possibility of discoloration. Laying a beach towel over the cushions of the outdoor furniture whenever you are using the furniture will prolong the fabric life.
- Do not use a bleach solution unless specifically listed as a cleaning agent for the specific fabric, such as for solution dyed acrylics.
- Do not submerge or allow cushions to lie in standing water.
- Do not put cushions into the dryer.
- Do not use harsh detergents or stiff bristle brushes.
- Do not use Pine Oil cleaners or abrasive household cleaners.
- Do not use heat or hot water.
- Mildew may form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the fabric. Regular cleaning of the furniture will help to prevent its forming. If mildew does develop, add 1 cup bleach to the cleaning solution. Apply to the affected area and allow to soak in. Scrub with a soft bristle brush, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For stubborn mildew stains, use a household mildew remover (be sure to test in an inconspicuous location first).
Paint Surface Repairs
- Please follow these important required steps to prepare your painted frame surfaces for touch up.
- Wash the scratched area to remove any dirt or grease.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dry.
- Remove cushions. Protect fabric, frame, and all surface areas that are not to be painted.
- Sand the scratch lightly to “soften” the edge with fine grit sandpaper so that the touch-up paint will blend in easily. Sand as small an area as possible so you don’t create additional work.
- Clean with rubbing alcohol.
Repairing Small Nicks
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then:
- Spray touch-up paint onto a flat plate or dish. Use a small artist’s brush to transfer the paint from the plate to the aluminum outdoor furniture.
Repairing Scratches on a Gloss Finish Surface
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then;
- Hold spray can 4 – 6 inches away from surface to be painted. Spray a thin coat and let dry. Spray a second coat and let dry. Repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
Repairing Scratches on a Textured Finish Surface
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above and then;
- Hold spray can 4 – 6 inches away from surface to be painted. Spray a thin coat and let dry. Spray a second coat and let dry. Repeat until desired coverage is achieved. Do not let the paint fully dry. Wait 3 – 5 minutes for the paint to become tacky. Pat with a damp (not soaking) cloth to create texture (a dry cloth will pick up too much paint). Make sure the damp cloth is lint free.
Proper Winter Storage
- The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. Do not allow covers to freeze on the furniture as this can damage the finish.
- Inside Out furniture is certainly intended to be used outdoors. In milder climates, the furniture can be left outdoors year-round. Each piece has drain holes built into the frame to minimize any water build up inside the frame material.
- Caution: Do NOT EVER store frames upside down. If you live in an area that experiences freezing conditions, store your clean and dry Inside Out outdoor furniture right side up in a dry, protected place. Be aware that WATER can collect and/or condense inside the frame components – if exposed to freezing temperatures; this water could freeze causing the frame component to crack or burst. This damage is NOT covered under your warranty.
Fire Pits-Caution of Installation and Use
- Fire Pits are designed and intended for outdoor use only. Never install or operate indoors. Burning gas (both Natural and LP) produces fumes which can be dangerous if inhaled. Always insure there is proper ventilation when using any fire products.
- Gas fire pits should always be operated by an adult only and with extreme care, especially when lighting the burners. DO NOT light the fire pit burner in the high gas setting. Only light the fire pit in the low gas setting. Place a lit match on the glass stones before turning the gas on.
- Never leave this product on when unattended. Educate all persons, including and especially children that may come in contact with this unit of the danger of the high temperatures produced when operating, including surface temperatures. Clothing and other flammable materials should not be placed on or near the fire pit.
- Inside Out recommends that all gas products be installed by professionals that are licensed by the local authority having jurisdiction in gas piping. Inside Out recommends that all gas products installed in the USA and Canada be serviced and maintained by professionals that are certified by the National Fireplace Institute (NFI) as NFI Specialist or by the Wood
Energy Technical Training (WETT).