Somerset 6-Piece Seating Collection
Somerset Seating Collection Includes:
- 1 Somerset Sofa w/cushions
- 2 Somerset Lounge Chairs w/cushions
- 1 Somerset Coffee Table
- 2 Somerset End Tables
This beautiful Somerset Seating Collection touts traditional elegance integrated with exceptional artisan craftsmanship. The collection offers the ultimate in outdoor living with its rich finish color and inviting seating configuration. Comfort and design are joined to create this one-of-a-kind collection that features a distinctive style suited for the most discerning decorator of outdoor space.
The Somerset collection is a classic design that evokes the south of France. It is interpreted in a richly handwoven, variegated all-weather wicker. The generously proportioned frame silhouette features a distinguished profile with gracefully sloping arms.
Handwoven of our durable “all-weather wicker” in an elegant Multi Brown Weave, it is generously proportioned and designed specifically for comfort. Tailored track arms, a perfectly angled back and a low-slung profile invite hours of lounging with family and friends.
Its stunning design features impeccable classic details, undeniable quality and artisan craftsmanship. Inside Out’s “all weather wicker” furniture is made with 100% virgin vinyl and has no added “fillers.” This ensures that your furniture frame will remain soft and pliable through many years of use and will hold its shape. UV inhibitors are added to protect from sun damage and prevent excessive fading.
Additionally the high-density polyethylene resin used to create our weave is non-toxic and safe for the environment. It is antimicrobial, a quality that helps prohibit the growth of fungus and mildew. All of our “all weather wicker” furniture also features welded all-aluminum frames that are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. They will not rust!
The set includes a beautifully designed sofa and coordinating lounge chairs that can comfortably seat your closest family members or friends to enjoy a wonderful evening sharing the day’s events. The group also includes coffee table and two end tables. The seating has been designed to emulate the comfort of your favorite furniture inside your home, take a seat in what may be the most comfortable outdoor collection ever manufactured. All seats touts their own extraordinarily comfortable outdoor cushions eloquently designed to enhance the beauty of the frame finish and stunning design elements of the set.
Our state-of-the-art cushions are covered exclusively in Outdura® fabrics and constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber. Each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and does not mildew. The defining characteristic is in our dual-core system. The inner core (support layer) is made from primarily conjugated polyester fiber – a three dimensional crimp in the fibers which significantly increases the resiliency of the batting. Due to its resiliency, conjugated polyester batting has taken the place of polyurethane foam in many applications. The outer core is silicone-treated “slick” polyester batting. Sandwiched between the outer wrap and the conjugated inner core, this layer is responsible for the “soft landing” prior to sinking through to the support of the inner core, greatly enhancing the comfort of the seat.
- Sustainability- Your complete set is environmentally conscious. Aluminum is one of the few raw materials that can be 100% recycled at the end of your furniture’s lifetime without losing any of its original properties.
- Full aluminum Uni-Weld frame construction for enhanced durability and structural integrity.
- Intricately woven “All Weather Wicker” frame surfaces of 100% virgin vinyl that have no added “fillers.” This ensures that our vinyl will remain soft and pliable through many years of use. UV inhibitors are added to protect from sun damage and prevent excessive fading.
- The “All Weather Wicker” is created with high-density polyethylene resin which is non-toxic and safe for the environment. It is antimicrobial, a quality that helps prohibit the growth of fungus and mildew
- Ergonomically designed and manufactured frames and cushions create a group of seats that rival the comfort of your indoor furniture.
- Outdura® fabric is utilized on all Inside Out cushions to provide beauty, functionality and durability.
- Outdura® Fabric covered Dual Core cushions drain and dry more easily, while remaining resilient and incredibly comfortable.
- Beautifully enriched to enhance the style of the outdoor entertaining space of your dreams.
What it’s Made Of:
- All-Weather Wicker
- Woven Vinyl on Aluminum Frames-Five (5/3) Years Limited
- Usage in a residential setting: The Inside Out warranty covers the aluminum frame for a period of five years. If the aluminum frame fails structurally within (5) years (i.e., broken frame or welds) under normal use or conditions Inside Out will at our option, replace or repair the frame in the original finish color and style, if available, or in a similar style if the color or model has been discontinued. VINYL WEAVES OF ALUMINUM FRAME-(3 YEARS) If the woven vinyl finish cracks or peels within three (3) years from the date of purchase, Inside Out will at our option, replace or repair the woven vinyl frame in the original finish color and style, if available, or in a similar style if the color or model has been discontinued, if it is determined that the product is defective in material or workmanship. From time to time there will be minor variations in the color and texture of finishes. THIS WARRANTY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT COVER SUCH MINOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR AND OR TEXTURE OF THE FINISHES. Components such as chair glides or levelers are subject to wear and tear and are not considered part of the frame. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture.
- Fabric on Cushions-One (1) Year Limited
- If the fabric on a cushion becomes unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight and atmospheric chemicals within one (1) year of the date of purchase, we will repair or replace the fabric in the original color and pattern if available, or in a similar color and pattern if the original has been discontinued. This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning, damage from misuse or abuse, improper installation, or costs associated with replacement of the fabric, including labor and installation. Mildew and mold grow on dirt, pollen and other organic matter; so simple routine cleanings will prevent them from forming on fabrics. Helpful hints for removing mold and mildew are provided in our “Care and Maintenance” section. Any failures in stitching, zippers, sling rails, cording, buttons, cushion foam or other areas of workmanship will be warrantied for one year. The fabric will not be warrantied if deterioration, discoloration, fading, etc. is due to chemicals, cleaning products, sun lotions et al, and use in commercial settings, extreme heat or sunlight.
- Limited Warranty
- This warranty is a limited warranty. Regular care and maintenance is required to maintain the warranty. Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase including original receipt showing items purchased is required. Photographs/digital images are required in certain instances. Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. In some cases, there will be a pro-rated charge for the time the product was in use. If a color or model has been discontinued and replacement is required, we reserve the right to replace the affected item only with a similar color or model. This is a residential warranty and does not apply to commercial use. Note: The Company or its suppliers may discontinue any component part such as fabric, paint, etc. at any time.
Care and Maintenance:
- Inside Out outdoor furniture is manufactured to enhance your outdoor entertaining experience for a very long time. The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. We recommend the following simple care and maintenance instructions to protect and add years to your thoughtful investment.
- Consider the specific conditions and usage to which your furniture is exposed so appropriate maintenance can be provided. Product failure caused by a lack of reasonable and necessary care and maintenance is not covered by the product warranty. Mildew can form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the frame and fabric. Regular cleaning of your outdoor furniture will help to prevent its forming. Failure to follow these guidelines when cleaning your furniture can potentially void the warranty.
- Use of furniture needing care and maintenance or use of damaged furniture can result in injury. Also, minor repair issues can become major repair and service issues, and create potential safety issues.
- Periodically and carefully inspect all of your furniture pieces for breakage and/or indications of wear. Inspections must include, but not be limited to, spring assemblies and the weld areas of product seats, arms and legs. If any cracks should appear on the product or at welds, the item must immediately be removed from use until repaired.
- Inspections must include all bolts (on all seating pieces and tables). The hardware on swivel rockers, swivel rocking lounge & balcony chairs, and swivel bar & balcony stools should be regularly checked to make sure it is tight. Should any loose or missing hardware be detected, the item must be removed from use immediately until the hardware can be properly tightened and/or replaced.
- Adjustable glides on chair and table legs are for residential use only. Take special care to ensure that these glides are not adjusted to more than 3/16 inch of exposed threads as this can cause damage to the glide or leg. Regularly check the glides as they can unscrew when moving products.
Woven Vinyl Finish Maintenance and Care
- Woven vinyl finishes are used on your seating and tables. Periodically clean the finish with a sponge or soft bristle brush using a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild, biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (100º F / 38º C). Rinse thoroughly and allow it to dry prior to use. We recommend using breathable covers for your outdoor furniture in extreme climates for additional protection.
Caution: Seaside and or indoor pool area use
- In seaside use, salt can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In indoor pool areas, chlorides can accumulate on the finish, leading to finish failure. In both of these environments, repeated cycles of condensation followed by evaporation cause build-up of these aggressive corrosives. Regular cleaning with mild biodegradable liquid soap and water will remove the concentrated deposits and help protect the furniture finish per the above instructions.
Maintenance and Care of your Fabric
- The life of your furniture fabric largely depends on its care. Clean all spills promptly. Fabric life can be extended by simply rinsing down the furniture regularly with water. Certain suntan and sun block products may permanently discolor any fabric. This possibility can be minimized by immediately cleaning after contact.
- In addition, storing the cushions when not in use will extend cushion life. Prepare a cleaning solution with 1/4 cup (2 oz.) mild biodegradable liquid soap in a gallon of lukewarm water (no warmer than 100º F / 38º C). Clean fabric with the solution using a sponge or soft bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow to air dry. Note: Standing a cushion on its side will help it drain faster.
- Certain suntan and sun block products contain “PABA”. PABA is harmful to fabric and can permanently discolor it; therefore, contact with cushions should be avoided. If contact is made, cleaning the fabric immediately with a non-abrasive, mild biodegradable soap and water solution followed by a fresh water rinse may minimize the possibility of discoloration. Laying a beach towel over the cushions of the outdoor furniture whenever you are using the furniture will prolong the fabric life.
- Do not use a bleach solution unless specifically listed as a cleaning agent for the specific fabric, such as for solution dyed acrylics.
- Do not submerge or allow cushions to lie in standing water.
- Do not put cushions into the dryer.
- Do not use harsh detergents or stiff bristle brushes.
- Do not use Pine Oil cleaners or abrasive household cleaners.
- Do not use heat or hot water.
- Mildew may form on dirt or other substances deposited upon the fabric. Regular cleaning of the furniture will help to prevent its forming. If mildew does develop, add 1 cup bleach to the cleaning solution. Apply to the affected area and allow to soak in. Scrub with a soft bristle brush, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For stubborn mildew stains, use a household mildew remover (be sure to test in an inconspicuous location first).
Proper Winter Storage
- The life and enjoyment of your outdoor furniture can be greatly increased if you use protective furniture covers when the furniture is not in use. Do not allow covers to freeze on the furniture as this can damage the finish.
- Inside Out furniture is certainly intended to be used outdoors. In milder climates, the furniture can be left outdoors year-round. Each piece has drain holes built into the frame to minimize any water build up inside the frame material.
- Caution: Do NOT EVER store frames upside down. If you live in an area that experiences freezing conditions, store your clean and dry Inside Out outdoor furniture right side up in a dry, protected place. Be aware that WATER can collect and/or condense inside the frame components – if exposed to freezing temperatures; this water could freeze causing the frame component to crack or burst. This damage is NOT covered under your warranty.